CABINET PAINTING VANCOUVER & BEYOND
IT’S MAGIC SO JUST WAVE YOUR LITTLE WAND!
The Best in Kitchen Cabinet Painting and Refinishing
Our mission is: To perform for our customers the highest level of quality cabinet painting and refinishing services at fair and market competitive prices. To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty, and fairness in our relationships with our customers and suppliers. Our commitment to this mission will allow Vancouver Kitchen Cabinet Painting to become not only a premier Cabinet Refinishing company but *the* premier Cabinet Refinishing company in British Columbia.
Our commitment is to have a single-minded, enthusiastic and friendly passion for what we do. An unwavering desire for excellence in the way we think and the way we work. We also commit to having the best prices for kitchen cabinet refinishing out of any professional cabinet painting company in Vancouver and the Greater Vancouver Regional District. See the cost to paint kitchen cabinets.
OUR SPRAY SHOP
The Kitchen Cabinet Painting Process
Step 1 - Hire an Expert
Whether we’re painting, lacquering or applying an industrial pre-cat epoxy to your cabinets you’re going to get your ‘new install’ but for a fraction of the price. As experts in cabinet painting and refinishing we will find out your exact needs and deliver an outstanding refinishing job on time and under budget.
Step 2 - Remove Hardware
We will remove all hinges, knobs, doors, and drawers and label them carefully so that there is no mistake as to what goes where when it comes time to re-install them. An often mistake done by non-professionals prior starting the job. We at VKCP, ensure that the associated hardware is properly listed for.
Step 3 - Take Inventory
Now that your cabinets are gone for 2-3 weeks you get to view your life in a way hitherto unseen. Time to remove the torn shelf paper or to start cutting down on junk food? And you thought you were just getting your cabinets painted. Please take advantage of this rare opportunity – that too without any charge!
Step 4 - Cabinets Examination
A quick examination of the cabinetry to be painted to take note of any knicks that need to be filled, any cracks that need to be caulked and any grease etc that needs to be cleaned prior starting the job. While the ‘wooden look’ has its place it can also look and feel dated and out of sorts in a lot of newer homes.
Step 5 - Remove Interferences
Before any priming or painting begins, we first scrape off anything that would interfere with the spray pattern and that comes off easily. Typically, a lot of cabinet doors have a small contact lens shaped piece of waxy plastic substance in the corner so as to protect the cabinet door from hitting the fixed pieces.
Step 6 - Cleaning
Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning. You might be surprised at just how much ‘stuff’ we clean/scrub off prior to the priming. This is one of the most important and essential element during the job in order to encourage proper adhesion of the undercoat to be applied before proceeding ahead.
Step 7 - Priming
After cleaning we spray one coat of pre catalyzed solvent based lacquer primer to seal all the oils and resins in the wood so that there is no ‘bleed through’. That’s good for maple or laminate or any non oak. For oak, due to its porous nature we hand push 3 coats of oil based KILZ deep into the substrate to seal properly.
Step 8 - Sanding
Step 9 - Glass Protection
Step 10 - The Spray
Step 11 - Delivery
Removing tape means we’re getting close to the end. With each piece individually wrapped with thick bubble wrap to protect your sparkling new cabinets, the delivery is now at your door-steps. It is now a matter of moments before we surprise you with your kitchen cabinetry. Everything that you have dreamed of.
Step 12 - Installation
LOOK NO FURTHER FOR CABINET REFACING
Reface your kitchen cabinets in Vancouver now
About Vancouver Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
Proudly Refacing Vancouver And The GVRD
It almost sounds cliche to say: “proudly serving” but in this case, it’s entirely befitting. We are in the business of dramatically changing your surrounding for the better, so ya, we’re proud of that and we’re proud to serve. To view our pricing and see the cost to paint kitchen cabinets just follow the link.
25 Reasons To Hire Vancouver Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
- Refacing cabinets is our niche market. It’s all we do.
- Refacing cabinets for 35 years. See cost to paint kitchen cabinets.
- We have a professional spray booth for our refacing for a factory finish.
- We have the best cabinet refacing expert in Vancouver…Rick Anderson
- We work within your budget. Sounds cliché but we actually do.
- When refacing , we use the best lacquers, paints and varnishes on the market.
- We respond to your calls, emails etc. immediately.
- We give 20 recent references for our cabinet refacing.
- We wear dedicated ‘indoor’ shoes in your home.
- We tape to get a laser beam line for the fixed pieces.
- We clean and degrease all surfaces prior to sanding.
- We sand all surfaces prior to priming.
- We clean our sand dust prior to priming.
- We ensure that surfaces are dust free.
- We are very quiet, discreet and polite while on-site.
- We are the most trustworthy cabinent refacing company in Vancouver.
- We have 2 million in liability insurance and no claims to date.
- We offer unlimited colours and 80 sheen levels.
- We guarantee all our work against peeling, chipping and fading.
- We have only had to re-do two jobs in 30 yrs.
- We bubble wrap all doors and drawers after they’re done.
- We have very accommodating payment plans.
- We are only interested in making our customers say “Wow”.
- Google say’s we are #1.
- We care for your cabinets more than anyone.
OUR TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS
Sharon Canon, Marketing Consultant